Well this kinda all time favorite. Full of veggies, garlic and ginger…no doubt it tastes awesome.
Noodles (Inchin Bamboo Garden) : 7 oz / 6 rolls
Onion : 1 medium
Spring Onions : 3-4
Green Bell Pepper : 1
Mini povirions : 2-3
Cabbage : 1 cup
Garlic : 6 cloves grated
Ginger : 2 inch long piece grated
Parsley : Fistful chopped
cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
Sriracha hot sauce – 2-3 teaspoon (depending on the level of spiciness required)
Soy sauce : 2-3 teaspoon
Oil – About 1 & 1/2 tablespoonful
- Cut all the veggies into long pieces of about 2 inches.
- Start boiling water in a large pan for cooking noodles. Add salt and some oil in the water so as to avoid sticky noodles. Once the water starts boiling and rolling over, add noodles. Keep stirring. It hardly takes the rolls to separate out 1-2 minutes once they are put into boiling water. At this point switch off the stove and keep the noodles in the hot water aside.
- Take a separate large non stick pan. Heat oil on high temperature. Once oil is sufficiently hot, add cumin seeds. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add all the veggies. Add salt enough for veggies.
- Just lightly saute the veggies on high heat, add grated ginger, garlic, Hot sauce to it. Mix well. All the veggies should be cooked on high heat.
- Now once everything is mixed well, drain the noodles from water, and put into the pan with veggies. At this point, add salt for noodles. Also add soy sauce. ( I used low sodium soy sauce, if you are using high sodium one, please reduce the quantity of salt accordingly).
- Mix well. Add parsley and mix well again.
- Serve hot.
- The main taste in these noodles is of garlic and ginger. Don’t hesitate to increase their amount if you like that way. You can also add some ground black pepper at the end.